Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lyu's Introduction



Hello to every 18th wavers! Surprisingly, this is my first chance to introduce myself to the KMLA members! My name is Seung U Lyu, but I recommend calling me ‘Travis’ if you have problems with pronouncing my name.

Well I know it isn’t really interesting to hear all the same life-story-introductions over and over. Also, I know that everybody will learn each other as classes pass by. So I’m going to only introduce my goals in this article.

My goal is to become a creator… but not in a godly sense! What I mean is ‘someone who creates things’. As a career, I will be robot engineer or programmer. However, I want to create all kinds of things; such as robots, music, novel, game, programs and etcetera. I really like thinking about new ideas for these things, and often comes up with some strange ideas. Well, even though most of them aren’t that useful, I believe that one day I will make something fascinating.

There are also some short term goals for Mr. Menard’s classes. As you will see in my writings, my essays contains some (maybe many) errors and is not really fluent in transition. So my goal during this term is to improve these aspects of writing. Also, I really want to increase levels of vocabulary and apply it to my own writing creations.

Thank you all for reading my short introduction. Let’s have good days in KMLA for three years :)

1 comment:

.

.